Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thoughtful Thrursday.

So lately I have been trying to accept myself for who I am, something that I think most people do after they reach a certain age or at least maturity. I got issues man! Anyway how do you go from being a little princess like this to being a middle aged, overweight, stressed out lady? I guess you do it just one day at a time, so that's me plan. I will watch what I eat, try to fit in exercise, clean more, and visit with my family more one day at a time. I pray that my daughter grows to enjoy the woman I am becoming, and it gives her confidence to love who she is. (the thing on her head is a tutu made by enchanted dandelions from etsy)

4 Comments:

At May 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Wendys recipes said...

Awww, now if that isnt the cutest pic I have seen in a long time!!! How precious. Girly, accept who you are, and be happy with yourself, you seem to be a wonderful person, dont try to change who you are unless its what is gonna make ya happy cause them babies are gonna love ya no matter what!! Hope you are having a wonderful spring there!!

 
At May 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

"I pray that my daughter grows to enjoy the woman I am becoming, and it gives her confidence to love who she is."

What a beautiful prayer. I'm in tears just reading it. I've been going through a lot of stuff lately, but that was exactly what I needed to "hear" tonight. Thank you.

 
At May 14, 2009 at 9:44 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

And LOL, Abbie wears her tutu on her head sometimes, too. :)

 
At May 19, 2009 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I think that is a good goal for all of us.

We should all wear Tutu's on our heads, don't you think? She's darling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home