Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Using your windows.

As you can see my husband has planted dill, and basil. The seeds were maybe a dollar a pack and the pots were given to us. He bought the soil at Dollar General for three bucks. So for a few bucks we will have fresh herbs and enough to dry for winter. It's not hard just water and make sure not to overwater.

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2009 at 9:10 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Wow, those are growing quite well! I love fresh herbs, but don't have any luck growing them.We don't have any spots near a sunny window either to start them indoors. I'm jealous! hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home