Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Keeping it real

I am keeping it real. I have overeaten alot lately due to the wonderful cooking of my mother in law, the large amount of pizza we had on hand, and the fact that my kids don't eat marshmallow bunnies. I have slacked on drinking water, or enough of anything really because I've been doing alot of running. My current weight is 218.5 I really thought it would be worse and have chose not to beat myself up. I plan on increasing my water intake and my fresh fruits and veggies. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home