Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blessed again!

We now have another beautiful niece, courtesy of my sister in law Jen and her hubby. She is so adorable I just want to squash her up and hold her close and never let her go. I have competition though because my other sister in law wants to sneak her home with her. That's the way it goes with babies around our family. I just saw bright eyes today and she is going full steam ahead in her walker and pulling herself up into a standing position. She is growing so fast, almost as fast as my own. I am truly happy and thankful for the four nieces and one nephew I have. There is nothing on this earth like the smile from a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home