Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life gets in the way.

Sometimes no matter how hard you try, you will be overwhelmed. I find it hard sometimes to have faith in God. I can't just say oh well God will make it all better. No instead I worry and toss and turn. I get irritated, cry, and get a horrible stress headache. I have trouble just letting the past go, I know you are suppose to forgive and forget but when someone really hurts you how easy is that to do? I've been praying and cleaning and baking. I can't really say any of it is taking the edge off. I know that for now all I can do is trust that God has a plan. I know that I won't always be cleaning up someone Else's mess, or losing sleep, or rewashing clean laundry because someone didn't put it up when asked and the wet dog rolled around on it. I know that my little problems are nothing compared to what others go through everyday, and I am thankful. I am still cutting back on my portions and have started walking again. Feeling healthy!

1 Comments:

At May 7, 2009 at 12:12 PM , Blogger small town city girl said...

You're in my thoughts. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home