Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekly Weigh In.

So I forgot to weigh on Friday, so I weighed on Sunday instead and I am down to 216.9 so I've lost four pounds total. I really gotta increase the water and I'm doing all right on smaller portions as long as I eat more than three times per day. I am working hard a trying to wean the tank which I think I will start calling miss priss, but she kind of wants it on tap. She just likes to know it's still there.lol Worked in the garden some this morning and hope to have pictures real soon. Have a great Monday!

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2009 at 8:26 AM , Blogger small town city girl said...

GREAT JOB! 4 pounds is almost a bag of flour. That is a lot!!! Keep up the good work!

 
At April 27, 2009 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOUD cyber clapping for you. 4lbs is great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home