Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin Bread!
2 cups of sugar
1 cup of melted butter
3 eggs
2 cups cooked pumpkin ( I just use a 15 oz can)
2 cups self rising flour
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cloves
1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)

Melt butter, then blend in sugar and eggs. Blend in Pumpkin. Sift in all dry
ingredients. Mix well and bake for about an hour on 325 degrees.

I took pictures but they were kinda shiny on the top.(maybe due to the butter) Anyway I meant to take more but it was gone. My husband and the mechanic really liked it and after I shared one of the mini loaves with my mother it was just plain gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home