Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Monday!

I am sick. I have this horrible sinus crap that is really dragging me down. I am tired, cranky, and full of phlegm. My kids are also having mini meltdowns at opposite times of the day so that someone is crying, yelling, or throwing something every fifteen minutes. The house is it's usual wreck. Days like this I really wish I didn't have to get out of bed much less try to make an effort at cleaning, washing, or disciplining anything. Mothers day came and went and nothing special happened here. I got up and with the help of my Mother got all the kids ready and went to church for an early morning breakfast. I felt so horrible that we all snuck out before the sermon.(while the preacher was praying)On the plus side and believe me there is a silver lining to every cloud, my husband got the boys bed set up, and some stuff done in the garden. I hope everyone had a great weekend and an even better week.

1 Comments:

At May 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

((HUGS)) hun. Sorry you are sick again. Hope you feel better very soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home