Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Boys, boys, boys!

My dear child the negotiator informed me that his winkie is going to have a baby. I said WHAT? He said the part of his private that hangs down has two hard balls in it and it must be a baby because they were hard like my belly when his sister was in there. Of course my husband was out mowing the yard. Where else should he be when there's a penis question. I always seem to get these great questions or fears and I don't even have one. So I answered the truth. Those are testicles and they are normal and not a baby. So strike that up to teaching my child a new word for the week! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 Comments:

At May 22, 2009 at 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the laugh! That story will be told for a long time.

 
At May 22, 2009 at 8:49 PM , Blogger small town city girl said...

You gotta love the penis questions! I'm an only child and get to answer them. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home