Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, September 5, 2008

COUPONS ROCK!!!!

Last night my boys were in bed and asleep by 7:30 and my hubby went to bed around 8:00 so it was just me and the taterbug princess up clipping coupons. I was clipping and sorting and she was throwing paper in the air like confetti and laughing. I would love to have her excitement over all the little things in life. I was checking out http://m.dealseekingmom.com Wow talk about one amazing lady. She has everything listed the sales at walmart and you can even click and print most of the coupons for the sale. You have got to check this out. I also love to check out www.moneysavingmom.com Also more sales and coupons. I am lucky enough to have a mother in law who saves me her coupons, because for the past 2 months I haven't paid over .40 cents for name brand dishwashing liquid, or toothpaste, I even got a package of always pads last week for .16 cents. In todays economy who can't afford to take 30 minutes a week and clip coupons and look at the adds, if you don't have time then check out these sights it's all laid out for you. Iknow, Iknow, time is money but you should look at this way TIME SAVES MONEY! Well I have housework to and kids to tend to, all the while I shall be anticipating my friday night out with my sister and my big money saving trip to walmart and cvs. Hope everyone has a great friday and God Bless.

1 Comments:

At September 8, 2008 at 10:46 AM , Blogger small town city girl said...

I hear you loud and clear! I went to Walgreens yesterday and bought 20 items for a whole whoppin $0.74! And there was a dozen eggs in there as well as two boxes of Gorton's fish and 4 pounds of Smart Balance butter!! Whoo Hoo!!

I'll be posting a picture on my blog later, you should stop by.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home