Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

More about cloth diapering

I have been trying my best to totally break my dependency on trow away diapers. Boy is it tough! As I have typed before I really didn't have enough cloth diapers to last more than one day at a time, so I ordered some diaper pins and have been useing them like a mad women. I also started taking the recieving blankets and forlding them into triangles and putting one of her diaper liners on the inside of that and pinning them on. They work as good as anything else and baby girl could care less what whe tinkles in. I want to sew them somehow so they look a little better and are more fitted around the legs and maybe a better liner. If you have any ideas or have done this yourself please help! I still like store bought diapers at bedtime however, I read somewhere about fleece being a great liner because it pulls the pee away or wicks it if that sounds any better. Again if anyone has any ideas on a good night time cloth diaper please feel free to inform me. Well this is a great way to make do and recycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home