Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Go moms everwhere!!!!

Sometimes I think you have to blow your own horn. If you've ever sat up all night listening to your child cough, or cleaning up vomit. If you've ever spent the night playing musical beds because all your kids track you down in the middle of the night with the accuracy of a bloodhound, or you spend all day with a teething baby fussing and nursing, and biting. You spend most days doing the same tasks over and over and at the end of the day you wonder how you can be so tired and your house so messy? If you've ever spent 2 hours cooking dinner and making everyones favorites just so they all can eat and run back outside and husband can sit down to watch t.v. while you're sitting at the table looking at the mess you now have to clean up. I say TOOT TOOT ladies. Go ahead and lay on the horn with a great bid HOOOONNNNKKKK!!!!!! I know that it takes guts and patience. It takes intelegence, strength, humor, and alot of motrin. good luck to all you mommys and don't for get to be proud of yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home