Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cloth Diapers

I want you all to know how easy cloth diapers can be. When my baby was about 6 months old I realized that I would not be going back to work. I just couldn't leave my baby girl and I had already missed too much with my boys. It was like I blinked my eyes and now my first born is ready to start school. I was trying to cut cost everywhere. I started buying cheap diapers and checking into the cost of clothe diapers. I was totally schocked how expensive they were. I thought how on earth do they expect normal stay at home moms afford these? I then found a website called best buy baby and they rock. I ordered some diapers and covers and liners. I then went to ebay and ordered some from a lady there. I have used them like crazy, however I don't have enough to last more than a day so I always do a load in the evening to be ready for the next day. I like the little rubber pants the best for around the house. I have even put the liners in a small pair of my middle sons underwear and put them on the baby with the rubber pants on top of those. I know it doesn't sound to great but it catches the pee and easy on and off and washable. (not to mention free) I still use store bought diapers when I'm out and at night but I'm not even sure I am going to continue doing that. I think the main thing when trying to save money is learning to make do, before getting rid of something take a good look at it and see if you can use it for anything else. Not only would you save money but you'd also help the enviroment. Hope you all are have a great weekend. If anyone has any other helpfull info on the cloth diapering I'd love to hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home