Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Saving Money with the Wind!!!!!

My dear sweetheart of a husband set me up a clothesline yesterday. He had some wood that someone had given him after they tore something down. So not only are we being frugal we are also being green, it's weird how that sort of goes hand in hand. So anyway he built it yesterday and he has to pick up some concrete or something to make the posts stay still after I hang clothes on it and the kids decide to play clothesline climbing or something of the sort. I had one at our old house and I love love love the smell of out blankets and sheets after being hung in the fresh country air. I can hardly wait to use it. Sometimes it rocks to be domesticated. I find pleasure in just doing the small things around the house. Anyway I am going to keep a check on my electric bill and pray this makes a huge difference. Hope everyone is having a great Labor day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home