Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SUPER QUICK MEAL

  1. WHEN TIMES ARE TIGHT AND YOU LOOK IN THE CABINET AND ALL YOU HAVE A BLACK BEANS AND RICE WELL THEN THAT'S WHAT YOU COOK. HOLD ON JUST A SEC. MY LITTLE ONE HAS A STINKY. SORRY YOU DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT BUT IF YOU'RE READING THIS BLOG YOU KNOW IT IS TYPED UP BY A SAHM AND IF YOU ARE A MOTHER YOUR DAYS ARE SOMETIMES FULL OF STINK. SO ANYWAY BACK TO THE RECIPE.
  2. YOU WILL NEED 2 CUPS OF COOKED RICE. I PREFER LONG GRAIN.
  3. 1 CAN OF BLACK BEANS DRAINED AND RINSED
  4. 1 CAN OF TOMATOES AND CHILI PEPPERS. THE SPICY KIND, BUT I HAVE ALSO DONE THIS WITH JUST DICED TOMATOES.
  5. 1 CAN OF TUNA, OR 1 POUND OF GROUND MEAT WITH A PACK OF TACO SEASONING ROCKS, OR CUBED CHICKEN. THIS WORKS WITH ANYTHING.
  6. THE GREAT THING IS YOU CAN ADD TO IT OR JUST HAVE THE BEANS AND RICE. SUPER EASY AND VERY FILLING. GREAT IF YOU ADD A CAN OF CORN, CHEESE, AND ONIONS.
  7. YOU CAN GET ALL THESE INGREDIENTS A DOLLAR GENERAL. I USUALLY GET THE BEANS ONSALE AT KROGER AND STOCK UP. HOWEVER I JUST BOUGHT DRIED BEANS AND I'M GOING TO TRY THAT.
  8. THIS WOULD BE GREAT WRAPPED UP IN A TORTILLA. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE HILLBILLY HOUSEWIFE ONLINE IT ROCKS WITH A RECIPE FOR TORTILLA. HOPE THIS TURNS OUT FOR SOME OF YOU. LET ME KNOW. THANKS

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 at 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog, and welcome you to the blogger community. I did have a suggestion to offer though and I hope you aren't offended.

Typing in all capital letters is read as yelling. While I realize that with a baby it is often hard to change from upper to lower case; it does make reading much easier. If you aren't able to use both, lower case is always better.

Thanks for the great posts. I look forward to more to come.

 
At August 14, 2008 at 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I had no idea that it was suppose to mean yelling. I am not a yeller and don't believe in yelling at children to talk or get their attention. If I have offended anyone I am sorry. Thanks for letting me know and have a wonderful day.

 
At August 28, 2008 at 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Type it anyway you can you awesome mamma because we are enjoying so much the tips, the encouragement, and the proof that it can be done! You're such an inspiration! Way to go Ang! Luv, your sil Amy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home