Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What a weekend.

We decided at the last minute on Friday night to join some family for camping. We got up on Saturday morning and busted our rumps to get everything done and all our stuff packed. We drove, and drove, and drove. We looked high and low for a camp site at Lake Moomaw and just when all was lost we found the very last site available. Why was there one left at eight at night on a holiday weekend one should wonder? It was a mud hole. We stayed anyway and thanked God for our good luck. It was a good day! The kids love playing in the water at the beach.(it's a lake but man made beach) Then we packed up on Monday drove home unloaded and repacked and went to stay with mamaw so me and the kiddos could go see our newest little family member on Tuesday. What a busy weekend we have had. Oh the laundry I have done. I hope everyone had a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home