Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Life in general.

Life is good for me and my family. I have a roof over my head and food in my cabinets. My house is warm or cool depending on the outside temp. I have a husband who goes to work and children that bring me great joy. I think most people forget to be thankful for just the little things. It's the little things that can be taken away in the blink of an eye. It's the little things that we take for granted. I just hope everyone thanks the good Lord for what you have, and please tell the people in your life how important they are to you. I pray that everyone has a great weekend and wonderful Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home