Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

What a beautiful day.


So the above is a picture of last nights dinner. It was o.k. but not yummalicious. The tuna noodle casserole needed some sort of crunch so I don't know what I might add if I make it again. Tonight I had progresso chicken and corn chowder. It was good but I believe I prefer the campbells chunky kind. I guess maybe I'll try my own and see if it's any good. I had that one down pat for a couple of years but I've quit making it and now I'll have to get my groove going again. Lord knows I need me some groove. I just have no energy here lately and I need some get up and go. I hope everyone had a great Sunday and I'll blog at ya later.

1 Comments:

At January 4, 2009 at 9:23 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

That looks pretty yummy.

I thought about you last night, as I made a huge pot of mashed taters. *hehe*

P.S. If you see my groove when out looking for your groove, please send her home ASAP.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home