Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Who's ready for a New Year?

I am!!! I want to get things organized around here so my husband moved some furniture for me and has started ripping up the carpet. We have been holding out for the day we could afford wood flooring but he decided not to wait any longer. The kids have been sick over and over again ever since school started. I was just striking it up to my five year old never going to preschool. I figured he wasn't around alot of other kids to build up an immunity against all the horrible things little snotty kids share. Now he is the little snotty kid bringing it all home to share with his siblings. Anyhoo my hubby thinks maybe it's the carpet making everyone sick.(over and over again) So without flooring he is into removing carpet, which means we will either have to charge flooring or install linoleum which is fine by me. I mean come on how easy would koolaid be to clean up? I never made it to Krogers today I ran out to the Dollar General which is like 5 miles away to get the must haves for my crew. I hope to really make a list and stick to it. I want to see how low I can go on my grocery shopping. Wish me luck. Angie

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2008 at 4:22 PM , Blogger midlifemom said...

Good luck! Someday my house will be presentable, I'm just thinking it may be a few years from now!

 
At December 29, 2008 at 12:28 PM , Blogger small town city girl said...

Check out hotcouponworld.com for great tips on saving money. Warning though, it's very addictive and you will spend quite a lot of time initially getting familiar with the forums that help you most. It's where I find the majority of the deals I get.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home