Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy day after Christmas!!


So as you can see I was tagged by asmalltowncitygirl. I believe I am suppose to hit or I mean tag seven more people but I don't know that many online so feel saved you are not going to have to do this.(you know who you are) Anyway as you can see I am wore down from the Holiday. No stress from shopping just lack of sleep, not enough water, and too much yummy food. I actually read the tag yesterday and couldn't find my camera so I said no problem I'll just snap a shot in the morning when I get up. So I did. I didn't even pull my hair back into my normal ponytail. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and an even better New Year. I'll post again hopefully tomarrow after I wade through all the toys and paper. I just keep telling myself that I just need to breath. So what if you can't see the floor, the dirty clothes are piled in the kitchen floor, the dishes are stacked up, and I need to go to the grocery store. It will get where it needs to be. In the meantime just breath.

3 Comments:

At December 27, 2008 at 10:15 AM , Blogger small town city girl said...

Aren't you just the cutest thing! Thanks for playing along.

I'm headed to the grocery store today too. With all the snow here, our stores have been completely out of milk and eggs for three days!

 
At December 27, 2008 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Angie said...

It feels like mid fifties outside right now. We got a touch of the stomach bug hittin the kids.My hubby also decided to start ripping out the carpet today. What a bunch of headache.

 
At January 2, 2009 at 10:03 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

I swear I commented on this... must have been when my computer was acting wonky.

It's so nice to be able to put a face with the blogger! :D

And I agree with small town city girl... you are too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home