Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!!

Well I hope everyone had a more exciting New Years Eve than I did. I was laying in the bed reading home and garden. We seem to have a bit of a stomach bug going around and I had my touch of it last night. My husband could care less about holidays.(any of them.) My five year old stayed up but my husband forgot to turn the channel to let him see the ball drop. Sometimes I feel so much older than thirty. I guess I don't really feel age just boring. I'm not really into the party scene and noway would you catch me at a bar or club. In reality I rang in the new year doing what makes me happiest. Being a mom and wife. Sometimes I mistake what I do and how I live my life as uneventfall, but there is always something going on or something needing done. It may not be glamorous but niether am I. I hope everyone has a wonderful new year and just enjoy what you've got and who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home