Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions!!!

Proverbs 10:17
He who heeds discipline shows the way to life,
but whoever ignores correction leads others astray.

So I'm sure you are guessing that I will be getting my house in order this New Year! There has been too much back talk and laziness aroung this humble abode and I am fed up to my eyeballs with it. I want things done and I want them done now!! I want my family to pick up after themselves.(hubby included) I want to plan my dinners and know what's for dinner instead of freaking every other day because time has gotten away with me and I really have no clue what will fall onto our plates. I plan on finding the time everyday to read the bible to my kids. I plan on seizing the moment more and laughing more this year than any other year. I plan on being nicer and worrying less about what's going on everywhere around me and try to keep my nose sniffing at my own business and not every one elses. I want less television and more projects going on in this house. I want to visit friends and family more and just enjoy them and chillin. So I guess these aren't your tipical resolutions but these are what more people should be doing instead of vowing to make more money, or looking better. If people started raising their kids to be better people imagine how awesome the world would be. I hope this blog finds everyone with the ones you love and healthy. Have a Great New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home