Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tuna Noodle casserole

I was searching the web the other day looking for recipes to get us out of the same ol same ol. My husband likes a good tuna casserole and guess what I found? You guessed it a new recipe for tuna casserole, and it goes something like this.
1. 1 can of tuna
2. 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
3. 1 can of chicken noodle soup
4. 4 cups of crispy rice cereal (I used store brand)
Drain tuna and add all ingredients in a baking dish. Bake on 350 degrees for around 30 minutes. It's in the oven all I have left to do is mix up a salad and hopefully eat a nice meal. If this is good it will be the easiest thing I've made in months. Well except for pb&j sandwiches!! I'll let you know later how the casserole turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home