Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Morning.


Her look is how I feel on this beautiful Sunday morning. My back is killing me and I've had no sleep. It seems every time she is sleeping at pretty long stretches through the night her brothers do not. My mother in law has this belief about there is on a certain amount of fat on the earth and every time one person loses another has to gain. I am of the same belief when it comes to sleep. If one chold is going to sleep through the night you can bet your last stick of butter the other two ain't. I woke up feeling miserable and thinking "Oh Lord do I really have to wake up the tired and cranky crew and try to keep my peace as I bully everyone (including hubby) to get dressed for church?" Then it came to me that I will not always make it to church. Some days will be spent at home and if it's going to be one of those days where I would be so stressed, sick, or in pain that I can't really pay attention then I am better off staying home and reading my bible with my children. The one year old and five year old have been having diarhea and stomach cramping, and the five year old has been up most of the past two nights coughing. If I don't start getting better sleep I feel like I will just tumble down the first hill we come to and sleep soundly at the bottom. I have issues with feeling unhealthy and at the same time I can't seem to pull it all together or get help from my hubby to get 30 minutes a day to walk. Heck half the time my showers are so quick you would believe I only had cold water. I definetly want to take better care of myself this New Year and feel better and ofcourse sleep better. I'll be back in a bit with a bible verse and what I think about it. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home