Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Mayham, looks mispelled!

Well I still haven't made it to do my shopping which is starting to drive me nuts. The only fresh veggies we have are carrots and I am tired of carrots. I am also tired of all the chocolate that has been multiplying around here. I really want a steak with a baked potater and a large salad. That is my wish, but since my husband had to go hunting today and only came home for an hour it looks like we will be eating leftover bean soup and rice. I like to roll mine up in tortillas so not such a bad dinner but I really have a hankerin for steak. Oh well I guess eventually I'll get one or the craving will pass. So yesterday we read Jonah out of the good book and it was a great read for little kids to understand. It is very easy to explain to them and it shows how great our God is. I really recommend it to anyone with little ones. I haven't got a rhyme or reason when it comes to picking out things to read to out of the bible. i usually just thumb through and something just grabs my attention so I go with it. I hope every one is having a great day and finally getting back to normal after the Holidays. Have a great one.

2 Comments:

At January 2, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Blogger The Proverbs Wife said...

I was feeling the same way on the 30th of December. I wanted the house cleaned from top too bottom, I wanted the arguing and bickering to stop. We got everything cleaned up and by the end of the day the children were a lot more peaceful.

Thank you so very much for your prayers and you support of my blog.

Just a quick question: I saw that you are not following my blog through blogger. I was just curios to know, how do you stay up to date with "A Day in the Life Of...?"

I pray that you are having a peaceful and joyful new year.

 
At January 2, 2009 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Angie said...

Hadias, I am not sure how I found you but I have you saved to my favorites and check in on your blog daily. I find it very insprational. If you have a button to grab I will try to put it on one of my posts. Hope you have a great weekend. Angie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home