Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crock pot fudge!!!!

This is so incrediably creamy and melts in your mouth. So good I love it!
you will need the following,
1. 4 ounces of velveeta cheese cubed (Iuse Kroger brand)
2. 1/2 cup margarine or butter
3. 1 pound of congectioners sugar
4. 1/4 cup of baking cocoa

Place cheese in crockpot along with butter. Stir occasionally until melted. Add cocoa and mix well. Stir in powdered sugar and mix well. Pour into an 8x8 buttered pan and let chill intil firm. You can add nuts, candies, ect. I usually double this recipe and pour it into a 9x13. Hope you love it as much as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home