Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Caramel Ring..

Caramel Ring!! Need I say more. This is a recipe that my sister in law Laura gave me, her family normally have it on Christmas morning and I think we are going to do the same.
You will need: 1. chopped pecans I am estimating 2 cups
2. 1 package of ridges frozen yeast rolls
3. 1 small box of butterscotch cook pudding (not instant)
4. 1 stick melted butter
5. 3/4 cup of brown sugar
Spray bunt pan with pam. Layer pecans, 16 rolls, sprinkle pudding on top, then mix brown sugar with butter and pour over top. Add more pecans. Set in the oven overnight. The rolls will thaw and rise while you sleep. Turn oven on to 325 degrees and bake 30 minutes. Turn upside down on a pretty plate and serve warm with coffee.

I haven't tried this yet but I may have to give it a trial run this weekend to make sure I don't flub it up on Christmas morning. Look for more good recipes I will try to post one everyday from now until Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home