Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Life is not easy.

Life is not easy. My husbands Grandmother passed away this past thursday. She was at home with her family. My many thanks go out to the ones who stayed by her side and did what they had to do. My husband couldn't. His sister, Aunt, and mother. Stayed by her side and saw her through the gates of heaven. It was not an easy task. It was not something any of them ever saw themselves having to do. My heart goes out to them. I can only imagine what kind of grief or bad memories they will have from this. I do know however that they did the right thing by being with her during her last hours on this earth. She probably looks down and smiles knowing that they loved her enough to see it through. It made me think about how hard life sometimes is. Death is a horrible thing. It leaves the survivors with nothing but memories and tears. You have no choice but to pray and ask God to please help you make it through the tough times that are sure to follow. We have to remember that this life is just phase one. My prayers go out to my husband and his family. May they have good memories that dry up all the tears, and smiles that heal the wounds a little at a time.

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2008 at 1:08 PM , Blogger paisley penguin said...

Prayers from here too.

 
At December 9, 2008 at 6:44 PM , Blogger small town city girl said...

I'm very sorry! Prayers and lots of hugs being sent your way!!

Mindy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home