Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Tips from a momma of three.

So here goes my advice on Help for growing families. Which is blogged about on Ship full O'pirates. I have a 5 year old boy, a 4 year old boy, and a 1 year old girl. Most days there is so much to do I can't seem to get it all taken care of. My advice is not to freak out. There will be a day when the kids are too old to want you to read to them, or play with them, or just sit and hold them. Put the children first. I am now finding that my boys are helping more and more and I expect that soon enough the house won't be so out of control. Now I'll give you a small list of things that I found helpful when we came home with our third.
  1. Let your mother or mother in law come help. It's nice to have another woman to talk to and help with the cooking and taming of the older two.
  2. Give your kids chores. Depending on age they can be most helpful.
  3. A good spanking never hurt a child that really needed it.
  4. If one of your youngins bite their tongues or the inside of their mouth give them a Popsicle. Have them rinse their mouth out with cold water and then give them the Popsicle. The bleeding will stop.
  5. Read to your kids everyday.

Well I guess that's all for now. Good Luck.

3 Comments:

At November 4, 2008 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good list. I really like the popcicle advice. Yum! As a matter of fact, I think I bit my tongue just now. ;)

 
At November 5, 2008 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Kathryn said...

I'm expecting number three in December. I'm encouraged today to hear from someone that has gone before me. Thanks!

 
At November 5, 2008 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Angie said...

Well congradulations!!! It was easier than I expected. I have had to let alot of things go on some days but remember to enjoy each one because they are soooo different. We had alot of negative feedback when we decided on having a third but she is so worth everything. People just don't realize that words hurt. Anyway hope you have as much fun as I'm having. Angie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home