Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Good morning on a Monday!!!

Well I really haven't gotten anything to blog about today. I have been sick and the baby is stuffy and my house is a wreck. My oldest is out of school today and tomorrow so today the boys are going to earn some money scrubbing different parts of the house. My sister in law gave us a carpet cleaner and I think today is the day to put it to it's much needed use. Tomorrow is my very first teacher conference. The kids will get some much wanted time with granny and I hope to see my little niece and just hold her and stare into her beautiful brown eyes. There is nothing in this world like a baby. I have to go vote and boy is that a hard thing to do. I also told the boys if they make enough money I would take them to mamaws to meet their daddy after work and we would go to gander mountain to buy the wooden guns they have been earning money for. I hope everyone has a great Monday.

1 Comments:

At November 3, 2008 at 2:58 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

That was you? How neat! I mailed it off this morning, and since you are so close, hopefully you'll get it in the next couple days. :)

I'd love to make you an Owie Bag. Just let me know what size and what type of fabric you would like.

Good luck with the carpet cleaning- we use ours at least every other week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home