Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween.


My husband was looking through the pictures stored on our digital camera a couple of months ago and found this one. He said "I didn't know the boys had a hulk costume?" I replied that they don't. He showed me the picture which kinda freaked me out. We later found out that our five year old had taken a picture of a commercial. Anyway I hope everyone gets lots of goodies and remember to share.

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2008 at 10:02 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Happy Halloween to you and your little ones, too!

(BTW, I've always wondered what that creepy green dude in your profile picture was of! LOL)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home