Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged..

O.K. so I am new to all this blogging and tagging stuff. I believe I am to mention the tagger who I love to read http://enchanteddandelions.etsy.com Her name is April and she stays at home and sews the most wonderful things so please check her out. I believe I am suppose to tag someone so I guess that will be http://asmalltowncitygirl.blogspot.com So now to the seven dark secrets(just kidding).
  1. I am a caffeine addict. Going on ten years now. I know it's bad and I know I have children watching me guzzle my morning cup of Joe but if it can get me motivated to crawl out of bed with as little as 2 hours of sleep who should judge me? Who do you know that's been talking? Just a little strung out humor.
  2. In stressful situations I laugh. Sometimes uncontrollable laughter will escape along with tears. (at funerals or when someone is in the hospital. creepy right. well my siblings are the same)
  3. My children crack me up. My oldest took a can of Campbell's soup to school for a food drive and it had the Disney princess on the label, another child told my son "princess' in a can? YUCK" I laughed until tears rolled down my cheeks.
  4. I don't like fluff. I things to be functional and useful but not necessarily pretty.
  5. I worked with my dad at his garage for 8 years and loved it.
  6. I keep a journal and fill it with good things and little tidbits (nothing to bad) which I will give t my children when they are grown. I think I have 3-4 full already and the boys love for me to read out of them.
  7. I am scared of dying. When I lose someone close to me it scares the cramming out of me. It reminds me how little time I have left on this world and I'm planning on making it to be 100.

Well I guess that's enough for now. I'll try to put a new recipe on here tomorrow. I think I can smell my coffee too bad my little boy has lost out candy bars cause a snickers would rock right now.

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2008 at 3:22 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Aww, thanks!

I could go for a snickers right about now, too! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home