Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, October 24, 2008

My baby is walking.

My little tater bug is walking. She wobbles between her brother and the couch and gets so excited she usually falls down laughing. I want to feel the same excitement. The feeling of "look at what I can do". I want her to always be proud of herself and happy. This has been the fastest year of my life. I feel tired. I feel that I've blinked and my baby is now a toddler. Soon she will be to busy to nurse and we will move on to more interesting things to do. I can't believe how fast kids grow up. I'm thankful to be home with my kids and be here when my oldest gets off the bus. I know that he looks forward to me being home because just about every morning while we are at the end of the driveway waiting on the big yellow cheese he says I'll see you this afternoon. It kind of breaks my heart because there is question in it more than certainty. I just pray that I am everything my kids need to grow up and be good, honest, giving, people. Hope everyone has a great Friday. Oh yeah I almost forgot since I'm having a mommy moment don't forget that Kroger's is having a great 10 for $10 sale. Good luck!!!

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2008 at 9:04 AM , Blogger The Proverbs Wife said...

Kroger is definitely having a great 10/$10 sale. I will head back on Saturday to get a few more boxes of tea to use as basket and stocking stuffer's for Christmas.

I am so glad that you visited my blog.

Have a blessed day.

 
At October 27, 2008 at 10:14 AM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Aww, so sweet on the walking! Oliver is probably just a couple/few weeks out from rolling, and I'm flabbergasted on HOW that can be. Didn't I just give birth to him?!

BTW, I tagged you on my blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home