Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Monday, October 20, 2008

A year of crockpotting.

I don't really know how to do this yet but i want everyone to try and find this awesome blog. It's a year of crockpotting. I hope you all can find it. She has a recipe on there for pumpkin lattes. Good luck.

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2008 at 9:33 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Wow, what a coincident! I stumbled across that website this morning and spent an hour looking at recipes. I'm SO going to try her pumpkin latte (with rice milk). Mmmm!

 
At November 1, 2008 at 12:10 AM , Blogger Angela said...

I found your blog through April's! I LOVE to crockpot! It is one of the coolest inventions ever. I'll have to check out that site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home