Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kitchen tip Tuesdays.

My tip isn't all that glamorous, but I roll my biscuits out on a cutting board. I cut them, bake them, and then just wash the cutting board. No big mess on the counter. Hope this helps someone.

2 Comments:

At November 4, 2008 at 10:18 AM , Blogger small town city girl said...

Great tip! And a great topic idea for your blog. Keep 'em coming.

 
At November 5, 2008 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Angie said...

I actually read this at frugal granola. I am trying to get my favorite blogs on my page so people can check them out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home