Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How to save money on gas, food, clothes, ect.

The answer is DON'T GO ANYWHERE! If you stay home you won't burn gas or spend money or have to look nice for other people. Although if you lose your sanity does it matter how much money you saved? Just some stay at home all the time humor. Anyway I made porkchops for dinner. I coated them with honeymustard and baked them at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. I also smashed some taters with butter and sourcream. I'll add some coleslaw that my momma sent home with me yesterday and toast a bagel and have a feast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home