Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Good aftenoon folks.

I just wanted to let you all check out a couple of cool sites. Go to www.heavenlyhomemakers.com and alsohttp://littlehouseinthesuburbs.blogspot.com I hope these work cause I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do. Last night for dinner the kids had mac-n-cheese with hot dog octopus on top. It was a very big hit and next time I make them I will be sure to get a picture. I believe I originally saw these in a Kraft magazine. I had Tuna and Rice with a can of cream of chicken soup mixed in. Very yummy but later I was starving and up a midnight standing in front of the fridge pouring a glass of milk to wash the pb&j down before I choked to death. I very rarely buy junk food anymore so I have trouble finding snacks. Does anyone have any ideas? Anyway have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

1 Comments:

At November 7, 2008 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Angie said...

Well the little house in the suburbs comes up with the wrong blog so I have to do some searching and see what I can find.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home