Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

SICK AS A DAWG!!!!

Well as you can tell by the title we are all sick. My poor kids have had some kind of viral infection and my five year old missed 3 days of school. He went Thursday and got sick on his field trip on Friday. Thank the good Lord that our next door neighbor was also on the field trip with her son. She stayed with mine until his daddy got there to get him and lent him her booster seat. It was definitely a huge relief knowing that she was there with him. At the same time I noticed that my for year old had a rash on his face and my little tater bug had one all over her. I feel like I haven't slept in forever and am praying for everyone to get better soon. I have been running a fever and have a mean headache and achy joints. So far no horrible mucus or vomiting so that is a plus. If I get down then this ship will sink. My little tater bug turned one yesterday. No party but she did get cupcake which she loved. I would add a picture of her but I can't seem to get this thing to work so maybe later I'll be able to add some picts. I hope to have another post soon so please hang in there and feel free to send any helpful ideas on how to survive sick kids and cabin fever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home