Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, September 19, 2008

My great Kroper deals for the week..

Well krogers had general mills cereal on sale 2 for $4.oo and I had one coupon for $1.50 off of three boxes and $1.00 of of a box of cheerios. So I got 4 boxes of cereal for $1.50. I can hardly believe it myself. Since I started spending less I have refused to pay more than $1.50 for a box of cereal so I really made a great buy. The next purchase was 8 gerber graduates pasta pickups and 2 gerber graduates veggie crackers. I had two .75 cent off coupons. I also purchased two gerber graduates meals which I also had a .75 cent off coupon. When I checked out they gave me a $5.oo off of my next purchase and I have a mail in rebate to get $5.00 back by mail. I hope that helps someone. I also got turkey breast on sale for .99 cents per pound. I mean come on is that cheap or what? Have you got any special deals to talk about? I almost forgot I got a fill up for $3.70 per gallon when most other places around here were $3.99. Ofcourse that was with my kroger card. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home