Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yummy quick dinner

Yesterday was a day and a half. In other words I was trying to fit a lot into too few hours. So when we got home at seven thirty I still had to make dinner. We had a good semi quick meal. I opened two cans of corn and heated it with a little butter and pepper. I had two pick taters from my husbands garden. They had already been baked and were left over from a previous dinner. I cubed them and threw them on my big skillet with some leftover bacon grease and salt and pepper. I had pork chops but no seasoned flour, so I crushed up some croutons and yummo what a nice coating! It was done in around twenty minutes and my kids ate everything. It's amazing what you can throw together when you're in a hurry and hungry! Don't forget to save that bacon grease, works great when frying taters, meat, or I even used it once for making tortillas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home