Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The pros and cons of public school.


This list is just for fun. In no way has it been endorsed by our local school board office.
Pros: 1. The bus picks them up.
2. They can eat breakfast there if needed.
3. They can buy lunch there.
4. The teachers really seem to care.
5. They form relationships with other people.

Cons: 1. They pick up other kids bad habits.(to add to their own I'm not raising saints ya know)
2. They find out about sex.
3. They get poked in the eye by another child who is coughing and has snot on the front of his shirt.
4. They can chose to eat only yogurt for lunch if they want.
5. The bus brings them home. That is only a joke the real number five is I miss my boys all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home