Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Changes are good. Right?

I really don't know what has come over me lately. I don't know if it's because I stay home all the time, don't work anymore, or losing my grandma but I've changed. I have no patience for morally corrupt people. I am tired of people being rude, pushy, whining, or feeling sorry for themselves. I'm tired of my husband passing judgement over me. I want to raise my kids and be calm and not have to worry about all the crazy stuff going on in the world. I want to go to the grocery store and not have to worry about how much money I spend. I want my husband to be as nice and funny with me as he used to be, but at the same time I really don't care. I hope everyone that reads this just takes the time to think about how you act and how your actions will affect the person you are dealing with.

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2009 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Wendys recipes said...

oh girl you sound like me... I just had a HUGE blow up with my mom and dad yesterday over everyone in our family using me and my hubby as their work horses, and never appreciating us or anything... It would just be nice to be treated nice every once in a while wouldnt it. You are still in my prayers!! that recipe up above this post sounds yummy, gonna have to check the garden for some left over squash and try that one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home