Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

I hope everyone has a great and frugal holiday weekend! Sorry about being horrible in the last post, but as we all know sometimes life is not all sunshine. I am sitting at home sipping coffee and eating a brownie and waiting on the rain. For lunch today I had cucumber and tomato sandwiches and then an afternoon snack of carrots out of my husbands garden. Yumm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home