Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Easy Squash Casserole

This is going to be easy and maybe a little confusing if you have to go by exact directions when you cook, but trust me you can not mess this up.
Slice and boil about 5-6 small to medium squash. (around 15 minutes)
Drain and add 1 can of cream soup(any kind will do whatever you have on hand)
Add 1/2 can of milk, 1 cup of cheese(again whatever ya got) 8 oz sour cream.
Mix it all together and salt and pepper to your liking.
Plop it all into a casserole dish and top with cheese or my favorite dry stuffing mix. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly on top or stuffing is brown around 45 minutes.
Serve with anything you want or just stand at the stove and eat it straight out of the dish. Yummy!

1 Comments:

At September 1, 2009 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Together We Save said...

Sounds yummy to me!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home