Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Marybell Muncey.

My grandmother was buried yesterday. She was 89 years old and lived a great life. Her body was laid to rest beside my grandpa's. Way up on top of a mountain under some shade trees with a beautiful view.

1 Comments:

At August 25, 2009 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Wendys recipes said...

Oh I am so so sorry to hear that. I know it does not ease the pain in your heart at all, but I am truely very sorry for you... I will keep you and your family in my prayers that the Lord will help you and your family threw this most difficult time in your life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home