Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Chewy chocolate chip oatmeal cookies

You will need the following ingredients.
1 cup butter softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 & 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 cups oatmeal
1 cup chopped walnuts (pecans also work)
1 cup semisweet chips

Preheat oven to 325 degrees, mix all ingredients and drop spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes. I suggest you eat them warm out of the oven with cold milk or coffee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home