Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life hands you lemons.

Sometimes in life you realize that you may not get to do what you want, sometimes you do what you have to. The hard part is sucking it up and not letting yourself feel crummy or angry about it. I have been on the sub list at my kids school and so far I have helped once in the cafeteria and today and tomorrow scrubbing another school. I don't particularly want to clean, scrub, and miss time with my kids but I need the money. I mean you can't turn away money when you need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home