Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Good bye Woodrow

Friday July 24 2009 our dear Woodrow went to be with the Lord. He was the best old man we've ever had the pleasure to talk to. He could make you laugh and was always ready to laugh himself. Things will definitely be different for my mom and the house already feels a little empty without him. So here's to ya Woodrow, I hope your rambling shoes found their way through the pearly gates and you don't have the jello roll blues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home