Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Using conditioner.

I love conditioner, my hair really feels smoother and I love it! I always apply my conditioner and then shave my legs, that way it gives it time to do what it's got to do. I also use conditioner instead of shave cream or foam and I always rub some into my elbows while I'm at it. I have been reading alot about the no poo stuff going on in the world and I believe I may dare try it eventually. My husbands comment was "are you crazy?" Anyway wish me luck with getting over the crud, my lungs sound like they are on their last leg, but on the bright side the phlegm is starting to break up and come out.(yucko smucko) Try shaving with conditioner and let me know if you like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home