Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Indoor activities.

My boys never played with their train set until I got rid of the train table, now it's out all the time. They also love blocks.(the same blocks they've had since being babies) Today we pushed two kitchen chairs into the center of the room to make a net and I blew up a balloon and we played balloon volley ball. It is hilarious and even though I'm an adult it's still tons of fun. The object is to not let it touch the floor on your side of the chairs. Sometimes I even let the boys play dodge sock, they take rolled up socks and basically play war by throwing them at each other. I do have to be in a really good mood for that one though because who wants to find socks strung everywhere for a month. We are counting down the days till vacation. 16!!!! Anyway hope everyone tries the balloon thing and laughs at it as much as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home